With so many options for dental software and hardware in the marketplace, it’s important that you choose a dental IT provider you can trust, who knows the landscape of the products available, the nuances of their operation, and who practices fully secure, HIPAA compliant procedures. We know how important it is for dental professionals to partner with companies who truly understand their needs.
As HIPAA compliant dental IT providers, we know the challenges that you face when integrating imaging, practice management software, security, and HIPAA compliant solutions so that they all operate seamlessly within your practice.
Our expertise and knowledge of dental practices go back to 1983, when we were the installation and IT support arm of Datacon Dental Systems. Since its inception, dmi Networking has conducted hundreds of onsite consultations to dentists and office managers in California, and nationally.
Our consultation staff knows that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to the changing landscape of dental technology. During our initial consultation, we go over what needs you have, and discuss recommendations for completing your current goals with future growth and expandability in mind. Whether you are in the market for a new dental server, or looking to upgrade your current workstations, we will discuss the options available to you and find the best fit for your goals.
As experts in dental technology and HIPAA compliance, we bring our many years of experience to you, and help you design a roadmap to complete your current goals.
We work regularly with software such as Open Dental, XDR, Eaglesoft, Softdent, Dentrix, Dexis, Apteryx and more.
We can help:
- Begin or update your HIPAA Risk Assessment
- Explain the specific requirements and recommendations of the law
- Determine where your practice stands on the compliance spectrum
- Develop a roadmap to full HIPAA compliance
- Provide necessary documentation for your compliance binder
- Develop solutions for your ongoing IT needs
- Liaise with your third-party software and hardware providers
- Maintain a user-friendly interface while introducing new technology or security protocols
- Help you with a dental practice transition, whether physically moving your practice or managing dental software conversions
- Provide IT support for dental computer networks and all attached devices, such as PCs, routers, printers, digital xray sensors, intraoral cameras, and everything else on the network
Our 30+ years of experience in the dental world gives us a strong insight into the work-flow of a dental practice. We are devoted to our clients, and work with them during each phase of any running project.